from metsblog........................
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">According to the Associated Press, Barry Bonds has been indicted on purgory and obstruction of justice charges - the culmination of a four-year Federal Investigation in to whether he lied under oath to a Federal Grand Jury looking in to steroid use by elite athletes.</div></div>
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
Dang that took long enough. I wonder which person finally cracked?
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Rumor is that his former trainer finally cracked
Wow...Im surprised this thread hasnt blown up by now. Where are all the "I told you so" and "asterick" comments?
BTW......is it possible Bonds takes a plea or pleads guilty. Ironically, his trainer was also released from prison this afternoon. Coincidence?
How possible is it he serves this jail time?
[url="http://avatars.jurko.net"][img]http://avatars.jurko.net/uploads/avatar_17434.gif[/img][/url]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Djpenguin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How possible is it he serves this jail time? </div></div>
hopefully very......although doubtful
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
It's about time.
Maybe him and Vick could be Cellies, wouldn't that be sweet.
You're just mad cause the voices don't talk to you.
Bonds is another "black eye" to professional sports.
"Do or do not, there is no try"...Yoda
Bookmarks